Presidents Message

  

 Presidents Message October 2022 Our 53rd Year!

 

Hi Ford folks,

I just remembered a saying that I heard a while ago. If you’re driving a Ford, you don’t need a Mr. Good Wrench. This

is because 95% of Chevy’s are still on the road, the other 5%made it back home. Although this may not be totally correct it is

good for a laugh. These past couple of months we have had some interesting outings. Neal has done a good job in setting up some good

spots for lunch. As we know our club is surely well fed. Last month we had a breakfast on the farm. This event was quite successful with 35

people in attendance. The food was plentiful with many side dishes and great deserts. It was a laid

-back day with great conversations and interesting stories that were shared. We need to thank Ron and Karen Mihalek for their generosity

of letting us enjoy their farm. Also, Craig Gorris held his 2nd annual corn roast. What an enjoyable afternoon it was. There were 25 folks

enjoying a crisp fall day. The corn was plentiful and tasty, along with hot dogs, brats and some knockout side dishes. Again, this

was held at Ron and Karen’s place. If you may have missed any of these affairs you certainly miss some good times.

NEWS FLASH** SAVE THE DATE SUNDAY JAN.15, 2023. **

This is the date of our annual instillation banquet which will be held at D’Agnese’s Italian Restaurant. More information to follow.

The October meeting is a very important one. At this meeting there will be nominations for board members for the upcoming year. Neal will be heading up an

investigating committee to seek interested members for the board. Also, at this time, the present board members will have the opportunity to state their interest of

staying on for another year. All positions can have multiple nominations. Give this some thought as this club is only as good as the participation of its members.

These positions are not hard or time consuming and can be rather fun. Hope to see many of you at the Oct. meeting. Until then, stay safe and take care.

Jack